Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Muffin Top(ple) Update

I guess since I'm not doing Part Two of Operation Muffin Topple I need to come up with a new name for my weekly installment of all things diet, exercise and scale throwing related.

Ask and ye shall receive... This just popped in my head:

"Manage My Fat Monday"

What do you think? Catchy? Eh, it will do for now, until I can come up with something better.

Update - On my last Muffin Top(ple) post - June 22 - I'd lost 12 pounds. I am excited to say that number has increased by 3. Since June 1st I have lost a total of 15 pounds. Three pounds in two weeks might not seem like much, but considering the fact that I haven't worked out once in those two weeks and have fallen off the 'no junk wagon' in a serious way I'll take my 3 pounds and be happy.

I had planned on resuming my workouts yesterday but felt like poo all day. Unluckily, my OnDemand date with Bob Green of Biggest Loser will be postponed yet again, as the poo feeling has followed me into today.

Speaking of the Biggest Loser - open casting is THIS SATURDAY!! I'm pretty nervous. They're looking for couples again - parents & kids, couples, cousins, friends etc., and I'm applying by myself. The website says feel free to apply anyway even if you don't have a partner but I can't help but wonder if it will hurt my chances of making the show by trying out solo.

I remember a few years ago they had a couples show and two single people who made it and they paired them up and that worked pretty well. It was a bit harder for those two than the other contestant because they didn't have a friend/family member there with them to keep them from missing home quite as bad, but it also gave them more incentive and motivation to kick butt!

I'll be
tweeting from the line starting at 8am Saturday morning. The actual casting is from 10a-6p and they say not to arrive any earlier than 2 hours before casting begins or they won't let you in line. I only live about half a mile from the casting location so I'm hoping to be at the beginning of the line!

Wish me luck!!!

0 People who coughed on a furball: