Support & Appreciation


Look Who Stopped By

Friday, August 08, 2008

I just saved a ton of money on my....

Everyone all together now...

"Car insurance by switching to Geico!"

I actually saved money on my car insurance by switching FROM Geico to another company.

I did have Geico, and I had a good rate, then I got in a car accident, that wasn't may fault by the way, and the bastards raised my rate. So I went
car insurance shopping.

I feel a little bad because I'd only made like 3 payments and they ended up shelling out over 11 grand to fix my car. Yes I said $11,000. I know, right. You'd think they would have just totalled it, but I'm guessing since I'd JUST bought the car in September and it was only 2 months later when the accident happened they didn't want to pay off a new car. In their defence the first estimate for damage was only about $4k, but once the shop got in there and started pulling out smushed parts they found more damage, and more damage, and...

Now I'm with Esurance and my rates are cheaper than they were with Geico before the accident. My mascot isn't as cute now, but I kind of dig the new chic's pink hair so it's all good.





0 People who coughed on a furball: