Support & Appreciation


Look Who Stopped By

Monday, August 04, 2008

Oh, I can totally see the resemblance

Myheritage.com has this thing called a celebrity look alike morph. You upload a picture of yourself, they do a little face recognition and pop out some pictures of celebrities they think you resemble.

I got this one and I am SOO diggin' it.

I can so totally see the resemblance.. can't you?!?




Ok even if you can't just pretend and humor me, because Scarlett Johansson is one smoking hot chic.

3 People who coughed on a furball:

Anonymous said...

I do see the resemblance. The shape of your face, eyes, eyebrows, cheekbones, etc.

Definitely a compliment! Good for you!

I have a friend that did it and she was compared to Patrick Swayze! She's a cute girl, so that was devastating! haha!

~Kelly
http://www.30somethingandsearching.today.com/

Anonymous said...

I've decided I hate that website. I tried 3 different pictures and the computer spit out that I look like the following:

Rob Thomas
Chelsea Clinton
Monica Lewinsky

Ugh. I'm so ugly!

Mollie said...

Kelly: Hey Patrick Swayze was hot.. in his younger days lol but you're right, to be compared to him as a girl might want to send even Baby to the corner!

Catherinette: I've been told in person I looked like Mr Clinton's cigar holder (Lewinsky) I almost smashed in that person's face