Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lash out Ladies!

As a women I feel obligated to spread the word when I come across a truly magnificent product. I'm pretty picky so that doesn't happen often.

But today.. today ladies.. I bring you the unheard of... a product that actually gives the same results when used by us normal every day Janes as it does for the inhumanly gorgeous supermodels on the commercials.

I present to you, the miracle of all miracles, the wonder of all wonders..

I mascara that really truly does lengthen, thicken and separate your lashes!

Don't believe me? Yea, I didn't think you would.. so I took pictures.

I have very short, very thin, very are you serious.. what kind of excuse are those for lashes, lashes.

See.. no mascara equals no lashes. When my eyes are open, if I haven't gooped on fourteen coats of mascara you can barely even tell I have eyelashes. It's not much better when they're closed.



Now I preset to you - Maybelline Define a Lash Volume Mascara


Aren't my fingernails pretty?


I don't wear a lot of makeup, but what little I do wear is a must and it damn well better to do what it's intended to do. Some concealer for the under eye circles, some powder for the shine, lip gloss and mascara and I'm good to go.

So here are some pictures of the after - Look at those lashes ladies!!





Now a side by side comparison.

The first one is a really bad picture - something about angle or eh I don't know, but the point is look - can you see my eyelashes? Nope. Me neither.



But look at the second one.. Long luscious lashes woohoo! The eyelashes on my left eye have always been a little more sparse than the right ones but even those look longer and fuller.

The wand is unlike any I've ever seen. It's rubber, with little prickly spike thingies on it. I know that doesn't exactly sound like something you'd want to rub across your eyelid but it's actually really soft and comfortable.

No little microfiber brushes or plastic hair-like things getting gooped up and clogged when the the plastic doohickey inside the mascara tube stops scraping off the excess when you pull the wand out.



And it's shaped symmetrically so regardless of which hand you use or which angle you're applying it from your lashes get the same amount of mascara all the way across. The 'brush' part is really flexible too, so it curves with your lashes.



So when it comes to long luscious lashes that are out of this world..

move over Cover Girls.. because



Maybe she's born with it... or maybe it's Maybelline!


0 People who coughed on a furball: