Monday, September 22, 2008

Irony at it's best

How ironic is it that the day I decide to post about the dismal end of the first almost relationship I’ve had in 5 years, I also hop on over to PayPerPost to see if they have any new opportunities and the first one that pops up is for a lesbian dating site.

I’ve not hidden the fact that I am by society’s standards a ‘bisexual’ woman. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I have an intense dislike for labels, preferring to simply say that I have the ability to see beauty in any form, but since we’re not happy unless we can cram something in a box I suppose I’ll have to deal with being considered ‘bisexual’.

I’m really not looking for a woman at this particular juncture in my life but if I were I now know I have a place I can go to look for some sexy single
Florida Lesbians. Or ones from Alabama for that matter.

0 People who coughed on a furball: