Support & Appreciation


Look Who Stopped By

Monday, November 10, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus

I had to make a visit to the 9th circle of hades last night, also known as Wal-mart, to take my mom grocery shopping, and as we walked in the doors right smack in the middle of the walk way was a Christmas Tree.

Thanksgiving hasn't even made it yet and stores are already pushing sleigh bell door knockers and blinking lawn deer.

Last year my sister informed me that I was being placed in charge of making sure Santa sent a letter to my niece every year. Santa, of course, being me. Well my handwriting sucks and I have no idea what Santa would say to a kid so I hopped online to see if I could find a service that specialized in such a thing.

Lucky me there is. It's a neat idea really. They send a hand written letter on 'official' Santa stationary, and the envelope has a North Pole post mark. I know as we get older we eventually lose our child like believe in Jolly Old St. Nick, but I still think it's important to keep the dream alive for kids as long as we can.

Last year I didn't find the site in time to order, but this year Marley will definitely be getting a
Letter From Santa.


1 People who coughed on a furball:

Roberta said...

Funny-cute or maybe it's cute-funny.