Support & Appreciation


Look Who Stopped By

Monday, November 24, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Lay-a-way time!

Christmas is FAST approaching, and I do mean fast. Black Friday is just 4 days away, so for you crazy people who enjoy getting up at 3am to beat the hoards of insane shoppers you'd better get your wallets ready!

I am most definitely not one of those people. I abhor all things shopping. I know, I just lost major points from my girl card. I've just never been much of a shopper. I go in grab what I need and get the heck out.

Which is why stores like
Kmart work for me. One stop shopping. Go in, grab it and get out!

They also make online shopping extremely convenient and affordable, so if you're on a budget, which I am, it's still possible to buy friends and family a pretty decent Christmas without breaking the bank.

Don't know what to get your mom, sister or best girl friend? How about a super cute Kimono Wrap Sweater!


Want to really make your girlfriend or wife feel extra special this year? Try a 1/4ct tw Diamond 5-Stone Journey Pendant and Earrings Set in 10K Yellow or White Gold.

Both at an extra 10% off if you shop online. The sale price will show up when you check out.

They're also offering an extra 10% off online purchases on
- women's plus sleepwear
- women's attention brand
- girls tops
- ALL juniors
- boys tops
- men's shirts and bottoms
- big men's shirts and bottoms
- infant and toddler bedding

That last category is one that I'm really interested in. My niece Marley is the ultimate fan of all thing princess and if this isn't a must have for a little princess I don't know what is.


The extra online discounts are only available until November 26th, so whip out your credit cards today!


Click Here

Post?slot_id=

1 People who coughed on a furball:

Elle Dubya said...

i am ALL ABOUT the deals online. "free shipping" banners give me goose bumps. i have to do the majority of my shopping online and have it delivered to the office since i've got my kids 100% of the time and can't very well shop for them while they're 2 feet behind me.