Support & Appreciation


Look Who Stopped By

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Super Nanny to the Rescue!!!

I don't normally watch Super Nanny, but this gal, Kadie Prescott, who's blog I stalk was on it last Wednesday so I tuned in.

If you've been around my blog for a while you may recall that I've decided not to wait for "Mr. Right" to come around to fulfill my desire to be a parent. If I'm still single by next year I'm going to adopt, so I've been checking out the "mommy blogs" lately to look for ideas, tips, support etc.

Seven Seeds is one of those blogs. Kadi Prescott is, as her about me section explains:

Mother of seven... boss of none!
And in case you're wondering, Yes, we're done. A wife of 9 years, to a husband who's sweet. A bossy oldest sister. Friend to all whom I meet. An aspiring writer. Lover of food. I love to talk. I'm too loud and too lewd. Not perfect, I'll admit. But I'll never give in. Only with perseverance can one ever win.

I read that like 4 times before I realized it rhymed lol. Hey I never claimed to be the brightest crayon in the box.

Seven children people.. SEVEN! And she looks like she's never popped out one. I'm so jealous! Maybe it's that after the 3rd or 4th child she lost any semblance of sanity and it's pure craziness that makes her so funny or maybe it's just that she truly loves being a parent and her joy comes across in her posts. Anyhoo she's on my "blogroll" and a daily source of amusement and amazement. You should go check her out!

Oh! The Super Nanny episode was fantastic. I have such admiration and respect for people who not only go above and beyond to try and find better ways to live, parent, etc, but expose their lives to the world in doing so!

0 People who coughed on a furball: