Support & Appreciation


Look Who Stopped By

Friday, December 05, 2008

That's why they call it...puppy love

Someone has a boyfriend...

No it isn't me. Well who is it you ask? Bella, my Pit Bull puppy.

Something is seriously wrong when your damn dog has better luck picking up men than you do.

Anyway. Moving on.


A little over a month ago Bella and I were sitting out in the courtyard at my apartment while I was waiting for my laundry to dry. It was a gorgeous day out and I was letting her enjoy herself playing and rolling around in grass.

Well while we were soaking up the sun a guy walked up with a much bigger dog and let me tell you, it was slobber and neck biting at first butt sniff.

They ran and played and beat the crap out of each other for thirty minutes at least, then Michael; Bella's new boyfriend's dad said they needed to be getting back to their apartment, and the fun was over.

Ahh the parting was sad, both pulling at their leashes, wanting time for just one more roll in the grass, but with a promise of a later play date they finally gave in and Capone went home.

Now we have a standing agreement that whenever we see each other out the leashes come off and the slobbering commences.

Here are some pictures of the frisky pups having fun. Capone is a Pit mix, his dad is not quite sure what he's mixed with but judging from the size he is now and that he's barely over a year old I'm thinking maybe it's Great Dane. Or horse.


I guess he thought she needed a pedicure?

Capone being a gentleman, letting the lady drink first.

Michael having a chat with the puppies about proper courting behavior

**Edit** The most popular comment I get on this post is 'Does Michael have a girlfriend?' Yes he does, and a hot one at that lol. But even if he didn't, he's not really my type. So I'll just stick with worrying about our 'children' dating :)

3 People who coughed on a furball:

Elle Dubya said...

i have a cat and you just don't have those same "love at first sight" type of moments!

Anonymous said...

And what about the neighbor doggy's father?

Anonymous said...

Soooo I have the same question as Seth. Is the dog's Dad cute? Your kids are already in love. Why not?! It's a total 101 Dalmatians situation.