Support & Appreciation


Look Who Stopped By

Friday, October 10, 2008

What the world needs now..

Well not so much what the world needs, as much as what I need. A smile.

I'm feeling a bit gloomy today - thank you rainy weather (and other stuff) - and this video makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it so I thought I'd share with you all. I dare you to watch it and not at least crack a smile ;)



2 People who coughed on a furball:

Anonymous said...

I've been having a down WEEK, so thanks for sharing this, it's so cute and made me smile again. :) I've seen it before, and still love it, but it's slightly ruined for me by having also seen this spoof version of it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCuhTppsCXM

Mollie said...

LOVED the spoof. I didn't realize Harry and Chahlee had gotten so popular lol

Thank YOU for sharing =)