Support & Appreciation


Look Who Stopped By

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Please press 1 for..

I’m on a mission.

In an effort to restrain myself from hunting down the bastards that keep calling my cell phone and running up my minutes just so I can listen to some stupid recording about a free cruise I won, or worse yet, DEAD AIR!, I’m joining forces with the people at
www.reportphonenumbers.com.

When you get a call from some random number and it turns out to be a recording to 'Press One!' so you can register your unwanted and unasked for entry to win an imaginary 4 day/3 night stay at < insert name of bs luxury resort here > go post their number on the website.

I don't know about you but I don't have unlimited minutes for a reason and I sure as heck don't want to waste the minutes I do have listening to dead air, or a recording telling me to 'please hold this is a very important call'. If you're calling me and asking me to hold it can't be too damn important now can it?!

0 People who coughed on a furball: