Support & Appreciation


Look Who Stopped By

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Trickless treating

Halloween is quickly approaching and I can't say that I'm any more enthused than I would be if I were getting a root canal. Woo. Yay. Rah. and stuff.

I think the last time I dressed up for halloween was wayyyy back in 1994-95ish. I was an Indian Princess. My hair was really long and I braided it Pocohantas style, and wore a 'Indian maiden' dress that my mom made.


It looked something like this
halloween costumes online and I think this one fits me right about now.





My mom wants to decorate the apartment, but I just can't seem to get into the 'holiday' spirit. I'm kind of bummed about the whole dating thing, then there's the fact that I've never, not one time, ever been invited to a costume party. I know trick or treating is for kids, but adults dress up and have fun too. Yet somehow I always end up sitting at home like a bump on a log. I really need to get out and meet some new people. Hopefully joining the church will help with that.

But until my social circle broadens I think I may just dress up anyway. I was checking out


Sexy huh?

0 People who coughed on a furball: