Support & Appreciation


Look Who Stopped By

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Go Green and Get Going!

When I lived in Michigan I briefly had Charter for my Cable and Internet service provider. Good company, good service, good prices.

Well it seems that they’re stepping up their game and taking an interest in the environment as well.

With all of the things people have going on in their lives these days convenience is something that everyone not only looks for but appreciates when they find. Bundling services is one convenience that I myself have taken advantage of.

Before I moved back south I was one of the few people on the planet who still had a home telephone. You know, one of those deals you plug into the wall? I know, I know I’m so behind the times. Anyway I had my cable, phone and Internet all through my cable company and I’ll be honest, it’s so much easier dealing with just one bill than 3. Not to mention it’s a heck of a lot cheaper too!

Now that I’ve finally moved into the cellular age, I only bundle my cable and Internet services, but it’s still cheaper and I get such great service that I’m not sure I’d use a separate provider for the two even if it saved me a few bucks.

Oh yea, we were talking about Charter and the environment – back to it.

So Charter is running this Go Green and Save Green promo. You bundle your services and, this is the part I really like, if you're super lucky you might win a 2009 Civic Hybrid. I totally want one of these cars.

I don't get Charter in my area, but if you do you should definitely go check out what they have to offer. And when you win a brand new Honda Civic Hybrid hop in and take a drive down to Mobile, AL to thank me. =)


Post?slot_id=




0 People who coughed on a furball: