Support & Appreciation


Previous Musings

Look Who Stopped By

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I think I'm in over my head...

I've signed up for NaBloPoMo for May.


Nahuh? National Blog Posting Month - It's a blog network.. you agree to post every single day for an entire month. Sounds easy? Psh! I'm pretty good about getting in a post a week, sometimes two.. but every single day?!?

May's theme is Voices - You can post about voices, record and post your voice, or other people's voices, or you can post "in" another voice, like 3rd person or well.. anything to do with a voice.
I don't think every post has to be about voices, but at least one!

I'm going to try and write as.. the voice of me, in the future.. speaking to the child I hope to someday have. I'll tell her/him stories about my day, dreams I hope to share with them when they're older, thoughts and fears I have about being a mom. I think I may also write to the husband I've always dreamed of having. That won't be what I talk about every day but I'll try to make it the tone of my posts at least once a week.


So I'm inviting you all join me (visit me daily!) for NaBloPoMo May!


Happy Reading


Mollie



1 People who coughed on a furball:

Anonymous said...

The theme for May has endless possibilities. I like your approach to it, it sounds really interesting!!!