Support & Appreciation


Previous Musings

Look Who Stopped By

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Do it in Dockers

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post about a day in the life of my pants, written in the voice of my pants. I got the idea from a commercial contest Dockers is having. Er was having, the last date to submit was May 29th. They’ll begin judging the entries June 1st.

Anyway, they asked the general public (that’s you!) to create their own Dockers commercial and send it in. The winning commercial will be shown during the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on June 13th.

I don’t have any way to record a video so I didn’t enter but I did go check out the submissions. Some of them are pretty lame and boring but some are definitely worth watching, and watching, and watching. One in particular cracks me up every time I watch it.

The one I liked the most is probably the worst one. Not because it’s a bad commercial, but rather because the things the guy is doing in his Dockers probably aren’t types of activities the company wants their clothing line to inspire.

It was still the funniest. You can check out all of the commercials submitted so far on
NBC’s website.

Or you can watch them here. The one I like is the 37th or 38th one down. It's called "Do it in Dockers". It may take a while to scroll down to that one but I promise it's worth it.



1 People who coughed on a furball:

Anonymous said...

Hahah! That's hilarious. Totally not what I expected!