Support & Appreciation


Previous Musings

Look Who Stopped By

Monday, May 05, 2008

Old McMollie has a far...



..mers tan. And let me tell you, it is sexy.

Yesterday was one heck of a hot day and after only 2 hours at the park with my niece I've got some rather unattractive tan lines. I'd take a picture to show you but thankfully I'm pretty tan all over so even though there is a slightly discernible color difference on my arm about three inches above my elbow it's not too terribly noticeable. I had a blast though so it was completely worth it! :-)

1 People who coughed on a furball:

Miss Awesome said...

On one of the first sunny days this year I got a tan completely around the neckline of my shirt. It looked like a funny necklace because the face cream I use has sunscreen but I hadn't brought it far enough down I guess :)-