Support & Appreciation


Previous Musings

Look Who Stopped By

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You like me.. you really really like me!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages. It's official. I'm loved!!! My blog has had 2,500 hits since January 2008!! I started the blog back in 2006 and didn't have a hit counter then so the actual count may be a few off but I'll take it!!

Now I know in the realm of blogger superstardum
(ala Dooce) 2,500 visits in 5 months is nothing. Actually when your site gets around ohh I don't know Four Million Hits a Month it's less than nothing but c'mon people I'm small potatos in the blogosphere so I'm tickled polka dotted with my lil ol' 500 hits a month!


It means someone out there somewhere actually reads the stuff I write. I can only hope that you're being entertained during the 36 seconds it takes you to realize you've come to the wrong page.

Speaking of wrong pages, since I've become slightly more versed in the ways of the blogosphere I've started checking out how people find their way to my page. Other than via blatant self promotion I mean. I have a
Myspace page and I'm sure my Myspace friends groan each time I post a new bulletin. Did she blog again??

I'm not sure if you'd be surprised to know (I was!) that the main link that brings people to my page is a picture that was in a post I wrote a while back
"They huffed and puffed" about a letter I taped to the door of my new noisy upstairs neighbors.

I had NO idea there were so many fetish lovers in the world, and I do mean world. This picture has brought people to my page from as near as Mobile, AL and as far as Melbourne, Victoria Australia!

You're dying to know aren't you. I know you are. Ok I'll show you. This my friends, this picture is the number 1 way people find their way to my site. I'm trying not to find this disturbing but here it is....

Drumroll please......









You can stop laughing now. It's not funny.

A ball gag. A BALL GAG People!!

That picture is responsible for the majority of people who read my site. Now don't get me wrong. I'm grateful. Many of those folks actually hung around for a few minutes and read a post or two. Some have even come back to see if I've posted anything that came any where close to being as funny as that particular story. I'm telling you, I couldn't have made that up if I tried.

If you haven't read it and feel like laughing until you wet yourself I'm pretty positive it will accomplish that goal. Just make sure you read the follow up post "And she said.."

All in all I am exuberantly happy with the slow gain of readers finding their way to my blog. I enjoy writing and it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to know that you guys enjoy my drivel. I promise to try and make the next 5 months of posting as funny and gross and insulting as the last!

Yours truly

The CCL



Oh and if you find that funny go on over to Humor Blogs for some really side splitting stuff!

2 People who coughed on a furball:

Miss Awesome said...

A lot of people find my blog via a post called "Hugh Hefner's Son" which pictures my son in a robe and holding a pipe.

Still amazes me to this day.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, that is pretty funny!!!

I can understand your excitment! I got over a 1000 hits this month this is totally a-typical. I usually see about 300 (at best) before May!