Support & Appreciation


Previous Musings

Look Who Stopped By

Saturday, May 10, 2008

P.S. I love You

I knew the weekends would be my downfall for NaBloPoMo, but Im determined to follow through! Even if it's just a very short see look I posted today post.

It's a quiet calm evening, perfect for curling up on the couch with a cup of hot tea (or cocoa) and watching a movie. I'm going to watch PS I Love You on OnDemand.



Here's a brief overview of the book the movie is based on by author Cecelia Ahern


Holly couldn’t live without her husband Gerry, until the day she had to. They were the kind of young couple who could finish each other’s sentences. When Gerry succumbs to a terminal illness and dies, 30-year-old Holly is set adrift, unable to pick up the pieces. But with the help of a series of letters her husband left her before he died and a little nudging from an eccentric assortment of family and friends, she learns to laugh, overcome her fears, and discover a world she never knew existed.

It has an outstanding cast. Hilary Swank (phenomenal), Gerard Butler (sexy accent), Kathy Bates (no words needed), Lisa Kudrow (funny), Harry Connick Jr (yummy), and Gina Gershon (also yummy).

I'll come back later and review the movie for everyone.

TaTa

0 People who coughed on a furball: