Support & Appreciation


Previous Musings

Look Who Stopped By

Friday, May 02, 2008

Please return your cart when finished....

In the last couple of months I've been trying to become more knowledgable about making money online by blogging. I've also been researching the ins and outs of creating an online business. I know someone who is an avid eBay'er, if that's the right word, buying and selling onilne with a fury. I have to be honest, the idea of making money the somewhat easy way, from home is appealing.

I mean honestly, if you could create an online business, buying, selling, trading or what have you, be your own boss, make your own hours, free up time to do things you really enjoy what would stop you? Lack of "how-to" knowledge is the only thing stopping me, and I'm working on correcting that.

One site I came across that I found really interesting and potentially very helpful is
ashop commerce. It's an ecommerce software provider that basically acts as a shopping cart for your online business. It's quite simply one-stop shopping/selling for the online store owner. You can design your webpage or internet business, catalog your inventory, keep track of sales and purchases, manage special offers, coupons etc. The features are extensive.

One thing I really like is that they offer a free 10 day trial. So if you're a bit of an dotcom novice like me, you can try it out, see how well it fits with your needs and if it doesn't you're lost nothing! For a more in-depth on this shopping cart software check out their website
.
With internet business becoming the wave of the future, I have to say, I'm thinking more and more of grabbing my board and hopping on. Here's hoping I'm a good swimmer!! :-)

0 People who coughed on a furball: